U.S. Tax Lawyer, Immigration Lawyer & Certified Public Accountant
Specializing in U.S. International Tax, General Accounting, U.S. Immigration and Business Services.
- G.C.T's (sales)
- Tax Return
- Income Tax Returns
- Green Card
- Family Immigration
- Visa's and Visa Extension
- Deportation Representation
- Expatriation (Exit Tax)
- Pre-Immigration Tax Planning
- Setting up U.S. Business Entities (LLC's C-Corporations, S- Corporations)
- Entity Structure and Selection
- Setting up Jamaican Companies (Limited Liability and Trading As)
- Setting up U.S. Trust and Off-Shore Trust.
- U.S. Tax Numbers & U.S. EINs.
- Structuring business to mitigate U.S. Tax Liabilities
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Resolution
- Tax Migration
- Tax Audit Representation
- Employment Taxes
- Federal Taxes (Fraud, Levies, Liens)
- ITIN Certified Acceptance Agent
Being a lawyer for many years, I believe in providing a quality service to all my clients. I feel that it is my duty to uphold the highest ethical and professional standards. Confidentiality is crucial in this field and it is something that I take very seriously. I offer what accountants cannot; Attorney-Client Privilege and Attorney Work-Product Privilege. I pride myself on the fact that clients can be totally assured they are protected under these privileges.
Mr. Blair did the Executive Education Program at Harvard Business School. He holds both a Bachelor’s degree and MBA from Howard University in Finance and Management and an LLB from the University of London. In addition, he holds an LLM from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in International Taxation and a Masters in Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University.